Although acupuncture was used for more than thousand of years, it was not popular in the western society. It has only been in the recent times that the westerners have started giving importance to it. Nowadays a lot of people in Australia are addressing their health concerns through acupuncture. In fact, it has been found out recently that acupuncture has become very popular among couples for addressing fertility concerns.
With regards to fertility in NB, acupuncture intends to control the following:
- Boosts follicular development for improving the egg quality
- Regulates menstrual cycle through correcting hormonal imbalances
- Helps regulating the effects of stress on the women’s body. Stress basically has an impact on the regulation of menstruation and ovulation
- Thickens the lining, which means when the egg fertilizes the uterus gets ready to assist in the implantation of embryo
- With regards to IVF, it has been found out that this therapeutic process improves the success rate of fertility by forty to sixty percent when administered before as well as after the embryo transfer.
- Sperm quality is improved by increasing the sperm count
- Deals with the stress of men because stress usually have a negative effect on the sperm promoting infertility in men
- Lifestyle choices and dietary are addressed effectively to get the best results from acupuncture